Free online training, for your whole team!
Did you know that we give you and all your team members free access to our full range of online courses when you become a member of Apolline Total Compliance?
What is Apolline Total Compliance?
The new standard in dental compliance. Compliance management software, access to all compliance documentation, compliance audits and more.
For just £150 per month*, you get access to all of the following:
- Access to ApollineBASIL© compliance management software
- Remote set up of ApollineBASIL©
- Access to all relevant, up to date compliance documents including practice policies & protocols
- Up-to-date, easy to understand COVID-19 SOPs that are updated as guidance changes
- Up-to-date COVID-19 resources
- Automated Patient Record and Infection Control Audit
- Auto-population of policies
- An initial in-practice Apolline Compliance Audit
- A remote validation audit every 18 months
- An in-practice compliance audit every 3 years
- Access to the Apolline Questionnaire application
- Remote COVID-19 practice compliance audit
- Support and coaching in the CQC’s inspection regime
- Email and phone support
- PLUS Full access for you and your team to all Apolline Training online courses
*Minimum 12 month contract
At the heart of our Total Compliance Service is our our innovative compliance management software solution ApollineBASIL© that creates confidence and peace of mind in managing your practice compliance. The platform is intuitive and extremely user friendly, taking the fear out of compliance management for good and helping you focus energy on managing & growing your business instead.
ApollineBASIL© is designed to help practices manage activities on a daily basis to ensure compliance with the requirements laid down by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), The General Dental Council (GDC) and other regulators.
Our cloud- based software creates an efficient and organised approach to managing compliance that saves time and means that you can concentrate of delivering an excellent service to your patients whilst ensuring your practice meets current regulatory standards.
The key features include:
- A compliance ‘dashboard’ with live reporting on your current compliance status
- A ‘document vault’ that includes all necessary policies, resources and templates required for your practice to reach & maintain compliance
- Pre-loaded with all the tasks required for regulatory compliance
- The ability to delegate tasks to ‘linked members’ of your team
- Reminders to ensure that you never miss a task again!
- The ability to upload & store your own practice documents
- The ability to create detailed compliance reports.
Not only that, but for just £150 per month*, you also get FULL ACCESS to our full suite of online courses.
Did you know that more than 25,000 dental professionals choose Apolline Training for their verifiable CPD training, and we have awarded more than 60,000 certificates to dental professionals just like you? Every single one of our courses has an overall satisfaction rating of more than 98%.
What are you waiting for? Contact us to find out more!
Also included in Total Compliance
The priority for most practices is to understand where they are starting from. Apolline’s Compliance Audit will assess your current level of practice compliance and help you to understand where you are compliant and which areas need to be addressed. The audit is mapped to the CQC’s fundamental standards and their key lines of enquiry (KLOEs) and the General Dental Council’s (GDC) requirements in Standards for the Dental Team.
All Apolline compliance audits are completed by an experienced Practice Advisor either in-practice or online and following the audit, you will receive a detailed action plan that shows at a glance, how compliant your practice is against each fundamental standard. If you need help implementing your action plan, we can help with that too.
Automated Patient Record and Infection Control Audit
- Audit questions reflect current guidance and regulatory changes in Infection Control and Patient Record Keeping.
- The flexibility to complete the audit from anywhere on any device
- A comprehensive report and action plan provides clear guidance on how to improve
- Report and action plan can be accessed via your ApollineBASIL© dashboard
- No more paper!! Audits can be stored electronically
- Audits can be completed by any member of the dental team.
Automated document personalisation for policies and protocols
- The ApollineBASIL policies personalisation tool enables automated population and editing of practice policies and protocols
- Apolline’s policies personalisation is incorporated into your web based ApollineBASIL application, ensuring all your policies and protocols are kept in one place and easily accessible
- Easy editing of all policies in one place.
- Designed to help you manage the tailoring of your practice policies and protocols
Apolline Questionnaire Tool allows you to digitally collect and analyse the data from your patient satisfaction questionnaire, NHS friends and family (FFT) questionnaire and staff satisfaction survey anonymously. It provides you with a confidence score for individual results and a benchmark confidence score based on Apolline member’s national confidence score.