Get this course FREE when you register an account with Apolline Training!
The General Dental Council’s (GDC’s) Enhanced CPD Scheme came into effect on 1 January 2018 for dentists and was introduced to Dental Care Professionals on 1 August 2018. This course helps dental professionals understand their obligations for the General Dental Council’s Enhanced CPD Scheme (ECPD) 2018.
The course provides 45 minutes of verifiable CPD.
What is the Annual CPD Membership?
Are you a dental professional looking to gain access to a comprehensive suite of online training material? Are you looking to complete your CPD?
Our Annual Membership offers you all of that and more.
Get access to more than 55 online, verifiable CPD courses plus future course releases and new training material.
- Automatic enrolment on all our online courses.
- Highest-quality online dental training material.
- All courses are written and reviewed by industry experts.
- Certificates awarded upon completion of each course.
- Achievements stored in your online account.
- Annual subscription renews automatically (but don’t worry, we’ll give you a nudge two weeks before to remind you).
On completion of this course you will understand your obligations for the General Dental Council’s Enhanced CPD Scheme (ECPD) 2018 and you will understand how to implement the ECPD changes into your day to day work.
The objective of this online course is to become aware and accountable for the ECPD changes and to understand the following:
- The GDC’s reasoning behind the new ECPD scheme
- Your field of practice
- How to develop and maintain a personal development plan
- GDC development outcomes
- Reflective learning
- Diverse and blended learning
- Highly recommended topics
- CPD activity log
- CPD Annual Declaration
- Transitioning tool.
GDC Development Outcomes: B, C, D
This course provides 45 minutes of ECPD.