The World Health Organisation (WHO) is very clear that frequent handwashing is one of the most effective actions you can take to reduce the spread of viruses and prevent infections, including COVID-19.
The term ‘hand hygiene’ is used to describe all the processes involved in cleaning and protecting your hands,
This course is intended for all members of the dental team.
What is the Annual CPD Membership?
Are you a dental professional looking to gain access to a comprehensive suite of online training material? Are you looking to complete your CPD?
Our Annual Membership offers you all of that and more.
Get access to more than 55 online, verifiable CPD courses plus future course releases and new training material.
- Automatic enrolment on all our online courses.
- Highest-quality online dental training material.
- All courses are written and reviewed by industry experts.
- Certificates awarded upon completion of each course.
- Achievements stored in your online account.
- Annual subscription renews automatically (but don’t worry, we’ll give you a nudge two weeks before to remind you).
The aim of this course is to provide you with the knowledge to perform safe and effective hand hygiene.
During this course you will learn:
- What hand hygiene refers to.
- Hand hygiene in history.
- The importance of hand hygiene.
- The correct way to perform hand hygiene.
This course provides 20 minutes of ECPD.
GDC Development Outcomes: B, C, D.