Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
This online course is to provide up-to-date guidance to dental professionals on the correct use of PPE.
The aim of this course is to provide up-to-date guidance on the correct use of PPE in a dental setting.
The objective of this online course is that learner understands:
- The correct PPE to wear in the current phase of the pandemic.
- The impact of the respiratory and non-respiratory pathways on the selection of PPE.
- The difference between FFP2 and FFP3 masks.
- How to don and doff PPE correctly.
- The importance of fit testing.
- Management of the different types of PPE.
- Screening questions for patients and team members.
This course provides 30 minutes of ECPD.
GDC Development Outcomes: B, C, D.