What is the Annual CPD Membership?
Are you a dental professional looking to gain access to a comprehensive suite of online training material? Are you looking to complete your CPD?
Our Annual Membership offers you all of that and more.
Get access to more than 55 online, verifiable CPD courses plus future course releases and new training material.
- Automatic enrolment on all our online courses.
- Highest-quality online dental training material.
- All courses are written and reviewed by industry experts.
- Certificates awarded upon completion of each course.
- Achievements stored in your online account.
- Annual subscription renews automatically (but don’t worry, we’ll give you a nudge two weeks before to remind you).
Risk Assessments Demystified
Risk, risk assessments and risk management are often seen as at best a minor inconvenience and at worst an unnecessary distraction from running the practice. The idea that they need to be undertaken annually is usually greeted with a loud groan.
The aim of this course is to provide up-to-date guidance on how best to assess and manage risk.
This course is intended for all members of the dental team.
The aim of this course is to provide up to date guidance on how best to assess and manage risk.
During this course you will learn:
- The definition of risk and hazard.
- What risk management means.
- Risk assessments and the frequencies to undertake them.
- How to understand qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Patient risk assessments following the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Individual risk assessments for the dental team following the COVID- 19 pandemic.
This course provides 60 minutes of ECPD.
GDC Development Outcomes: B, C, D.